Are you a novice in business and afraid of the requirements to set up a Company in Bangalore? It is a comprehensive guide to what you should do.
Many founders are coders and designers. Most founders don’t excel at the following:
Essential legalities for starting or registering a company.
Let me tell you. It is vital to follow the law. It is not what you want to be penalized for a legal error that you did not know about.
The first step is to create a business plan and build a team that believes in the vision. You will spend a lot of time pitching prospects, closing deals, meeting with investors, and developing the product.
Registering your Company is the first step in your entrepreneurial journey.
You should not use your private bank account for business transactions. It could come back to bite you at any time.
Investors won’t invest in startups that aren’t registered if they are looking for funding. In the event of an incorrect company structure, investors would first ask you to clarify this.
This article will cover everything you need to know about registering your Company in Bangalore or anywhere in India It will also help you avoid making mistakes when you register.
How to choose your company name
It is hard to build a business. But, it is possible to come up with an idea. Name for your venture It is equally challenging. It takes time to find the right name for your business. Rushing to get the website online can cause more harm than good.
Brand names are associated with brands and are remembered by people. Naming a business is like laying the foundation for a building.
A solid name must be well-aligned.
Before you register your company name, make sure to consider the following:
- Select a name which is easy to remember. It is short enough to communicate your brand to customers. Would you please refrain from using complex words to make it easy for customers to remember the name?
- The name should reflect the mission of your Company. Let your company name reflect the essence of the Company and the products it sells. People shouldn’t think about cars when your Company is selling food.
- It is a bad idea to choose a brand name that sounds like an existing player. Find a lawyerBefore you register your Company, make sure to check the name. Brands have often had to change their names due to extreme similarities. It is something you don’t want to do after spending millions marketing your brand.
- Verify that the domain nameis available. It doesn’t make sense for a company to use a domain name that another person already owns in this digital age.
There are many extensions available for domain names. A.com or .in domain is preferable if you are doing business in India. You may need to add an extension depending on where you are going to be doing business.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Company Registration Process
salsabeelahmedandco can incorporate a company in less than ten days, subject to government processing times and availability of all documents.
- Step 1 : For the engagement, a dedicated incorporation expert is assigned
- Step 2: The client collects information and documents to register Company.
- Step 3 : Request submitted to eMudhra for digital signatures
- Step 4 : MCA has received a request for approval of the name
- Step 5: Documents for incorporation based on MCA approved names
- Step 6 : All Directors & Shareholders sign the incorporation documents
- Step 7:Submitting incorporation documents to MCA for it to be approved
- Step 8 With incorporation certificate and PAN, Company is incorporated
- Step 9: Additional processes and services can be started as per the customer’s requirements
Documents needed for Company Registration
- To register your Company, you will need to submit the following documents to the MCA:
- PAN card: For Company Registration, a copy of the PAN Card of the Directors proposed for the Company will be required.
- Proof of address proof must include the Director’s name as it appears on the PAN Card and the current address.
- Residential Evidence: The proof of residence must also include the name and address of the Director, as indicated in the PAN Card. It must not be older than two months.
- Registered office Proof: The Directors must provide their identity and address and show proof of validating the registered office address.
- The registered document of title to the premises registered at the Company’s name; OR
- A notarized copy lease/rent agreement signed in the Company’s name, along with a copy rent paid receipt no older than one month.
- along with a copy of rent paid receipt not older than one month;
Reasons to Register a Company in Bangalore
- Separate Legal Entity
- Transferability of Shares
- Perpetual Succession
- Owning Assets
- Limited Liability
- Equity Raising